In view of the recent unrest across Hong Kong, we would like to remind users to avoid going near to areas of protest for safety reasons. Please also note that MTR and major transportation services might be affected due to road blocks or occupation by the protesters. Check the up-to-date news for transportation arrangement and take extra care if travelling through the concerned areas.
Please also note that our Support Centre services might be affected if the roads and MTR service are blocked, but we shall try our best to minimize the impact. Please call our centres or Helpline 3656-0800 if you would like to cancel your attendance at our classes or consultations.
All of our centre users are advised to take some additional precautions as follows:
- Do not venture nearby the affected areas. Never proceed into or through demonstrations if faced with resistance. Do not confront the protesters.
- Watch TV or browse the media channels for the up-to-date information about the protest. Monitor access to your office and home.
- In the event that the protest is near our centres or your home, please stay in your apartment and keep the window and balcony door closed and curtains and blinds drawn. Stay away from the window glass or balcony door.
- In the event that tear gas is being used nearby our centres or your home, please keep the window and balcony doors closed and turn off the air-conditioning and exhaust fan.
- If you have any medical condition, ensure you have the medications with you all the time.
- If there is violence, property damage or credible threat, contact the police immediately.