Our Vision: So no one faces cancer alone
● We commit to provide holistic supportive care for cancer patients and their caregivers in HKSAR regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, social status, age, race and religion;
● We respect all cancer patients’ decisions in life and their dignity, and are highly motivated to care and support them throughout their cancer journey;
● We provide assistance to relieve patients who face emergency financial difficulties due to cancer and lack access to other social and community resource support;
● We empower cancer patients’ to self-manage, serve and support other patients with the same cancer type;
● We are open to collaboration with the government, hospitals and community partners so as to provide a comprehensive, seamless care and support system in the region.
● Impartial to all cancer patients and clients;
● All users are cared for under a respectful and comfortable environment;
● We strive to provide evidence-based professional services to assure the therapeutic qualities of our professional services;
● Data privacy and confidentiality are a priority;
● We adapt our services continuously according to the changing psycho-social needs of the community in general and of our clients;
● As cancer survival rates increase, we will advocate with the government to allocate additional resources towards the mental and physical wellbeing of cancer survivors in the community;
● We also advocate for the government to relax immigration policies to allow overseas workers who lose their employment due to a cancer diagnosis to remain to in Hong Kong and undergo treatment.